Top tips to help us help each other during COVID-19
Dear valued customers
During COVID-19, there is bound to be some impact on our mobile network as more people are using it for activities such as working from home.
It is our endeavour to keep the impact minimal, and to allow everyone to be able to carry out the necessary tasks of staying in touch with friends, family and colleagues without disruption.
We request customers to considerately use our mobile services for the benefit of all users, for example, to avoid downloading and streaming in HD.
Here are some tips and advice around usage:
- Avoid downloading and streaming in HD
- Download in SD only
- Avoid leisure usage in the day, when others are remote working to support the local economy
- More users logging in at the same to the same router will affect the user experience - especially if a download is happening at the same time
- Keep any routers as high as possible in the house, and near to a window
- Reboot your device regularly
We appreciate your help and understanding in following these guidelines, which will benefit the essential activity that all of our users need to undertake on the network.
Best wishes from the Team at Airtel Vodafone.